PartnersGardencare Inc. — Gardens contribute beauty to your home and property as well as in life. A garden can be a source of pleasure and relaxation.
As a home owner we always want to see our garden in it’s best beauty. BUT there is No garden that could keep it’s original beauty without consistent and proper maintenance. Gardens are live composition. Always changing, always growing, throughout our season. Unfortunately weeds are also growing … if we don’t weed, the plants dry out … if we don’t water properly, the edges loses their forms … if we don’t trim them. This is the life cycle of a garden. We are here to help you to maintain your garden.
Successful gardening depends upon a combination of thorough planning, skilled execution, as well as certain knowledge and understanding of plants. At GardenCare Inc. we are always training our employees to preform their best, giving you best service your gardens need. High quality care is our main focus.
A regular maintenance program is design to manage soil moisture, increase flowering, minimize pests, and disease, and maximize aesthetic appeal. With regular maintenance your plants will be at peek performance all season long.
- We provide horticultural care for your property, including but not limited to:
- Planting large variety annuals, perennials, shrubs, trees
- spring and fall clean-up on all beds
- Hand weed all beds and hardscapes
- Fertilize all flowers, shrubs as needed
- Deadhead and “pinch back” annuals, perennials as necessary
- Hand prune all plants, as needed
- Take care of hedges (cutting, reshaping)
- Container gardens
- Haul away and dispose of (off-site) all vegetative debris generated on site
- Monitor, diagnose and treat minor plant insect/disease problems