Trust Your Trees to the Best — Call 612-719-8733
We provide complete tree care services to residential, commercial, and municipal customers.
From tree removal to branch removal and pruning to care for Emerald Ash Borer and Dutch Elm Disease, Treecare Inc. knows how to solve your tree problems with modern tree service equipment and methods.
- We provide a complete tree care service to residential, commercial and municipal customers.
- We provide high quality work at competitive prices. Customer satisfaction is are priority.
- We can add value to your property while making it safer and more esthetically appealing.
- Treecare Incorporated is fully insured with workers compensation, property damage and liability coverage.
- Tree trimming, removal, fertilizing & pruning
- Consulting, diagnosis, and maintenance programs
- Brush chipping, land clearing
- Restore lake views
- Insect and disease control
- Growth regulation
- Hazard tree evaluation
- Dutch elm prevention
- Buckthorn control
- Storm damage cleanup
Get a Free Estimate
No two projects are the same. We don’t believe in one price fits all, because we won’t skimp on your service. We provide accurate, realistic, and reasonable estimates.
Treecare Inc. Is one of a very few tree service companies in Hennepin County MN that has Certified Arborists on staff with 25 years of experience.
We Love Trees
In addition to being an amenity to your property, your trees make such a useful contribution to the immediate environment. They add height and depth, provide shelter and privacy. They mark the seasons of our year and are companions, lasting lifetimes, generations, and milennia. Deciduous trees give shade in the summer, while in the winter naked branches have a stark beauty outlined against the sky. Evergreen trees will maintain their attraction during the drab months when there is a little landscape color. Trees condition the air by taking in Carbon Dioxide and giving off oxygen. They also give off water. A large tree releases gallons a day through its leaves by process of transpiration.